All of us have various kinds of friends in our lives. From the one who’s always late but has your back, to the one who treats your house like his/her own. From your childhood buddy to your office colleague-turned-bestie you love to gossip with. This Friendship’s Day, get in touch with all of them and let them know how thankful you are to have them in your life.
We list 10 of the warmest greetings you can share with your loved ones:
1) “Don’t walk in front of me… I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me… I may not lead. Walk beside me… just be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
2) “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” ― Elbert Hubbard
3) “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” ― Linda Grayson
4) A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship!
5) A friend is a push when you have stopped, a chat when you are lonely, a guide when you are searching, a smile when you are sad, a song when you are glad. Happy Friendship’s Day!
6) Time & distance are important between friends. When a friend is in your heart, they remain there forever. I may be busy, but I assure you, you are always in my heart! Happy Friendship Day!
7) We are best friends. If you fall, I will pick you up… after I’m done laughing! Happy Friendship Day!
8) If you need advice, text me… If you need a friend, call me… If you need me, come to me… If you need money… “The subscriber you have called cannot be reached!”
9) When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, ‘Damn, that was fun’.
10) A good friend will help you move. But best friend will help you move a dead body.
Here are some images you can share on WhatsApp or post as a status on social media platforms like Facebook:
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more