SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Result 2018: The State Bank of India (SBI) is expected to release the SBI Clerk Result 2018 soon on its official website sbi.co.in. The Preliminary Examination was conducted as a part of the Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer support and Sales) in Clerical Cadre on June 23, 24 and 30. Candidates who appeared for the examination can visit the official website of SBI to check their results once it is announced on the website. However, there is no official announcement have been made by the SBI.
The recruitment process was initiated to fill almost 9000 vacant seats. The students who will successfully qualify the SBI clerk Prelims Exam will be eligible to sit for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam. The SBI Clerk preliminary examination 2018 was an online test consisting of 100 questions, carrying one mark each. The English Comprehension section had 30 questions while Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability had 35 questions each.
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2018: How to check
1. Log on the official website of SBI – sbi.co.in
2. Go the announcement section on the homepage
3. Click on the link which shows ‘SBI Clerk Prelims result 2018’
4. Enter your details to check your SBI prelims result
5. Submit your details
6. The results for Junior Associates will appear on the page
7. Download your result release by the Bank
8. Take a printout your SBI Clerk prelims result for future purpose