The PUBG Mobile update 0.12.0 patch notes reveal changes to Zombies: Survive Till Dawn promising new weapons, zombies, and allows certain zombies to climb over low walls and roofs. More importantly however, is a new PUBG Mobile Zombies mode called Zombie: Darkest Night. This mode has been touted to be a brand new mode that is different from Survive Till Dawn. There’s no PUBG Mobile update 0.12.0 release date though with Tencent talking up what to expect, we won’t be surprised to see it out soon.
PUBG update 0.12.0 patch notes
- Survive Till Dawn changes
- New weapons: as per the beta patch, expect these to include liquid nitrogen grenades, RPG-7, and Jungle Style Magazines.
- New zombies: if the 0.12.0 beta update is correct, these would include zombie dogs and jumping zombies.
- Some zombies can now climb over low walls or onto roofs.
- Zombie: Darkest Night – Brand new zombie mode that differs from Survive Till Dawn. According to previously revealed 0.12.0 beta notes you’ll need to stay alive for one night while fighting zombies. All teams that are still alive at dawn will win.
And before you ask, no PUBG Mobile’s door glitch hasn’t been fixed yet.
You can download the PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 beta here to get an idea of what to expect. Interestingly, there’s no mention of any feature or addition that indicates Tencent is serious about its commitment to finding a reasonable resolution to PUBG Mobile addiction amidst calls for the game to be banned or worse.
The last update brought a host of leaked features such as PUBG Mobile Prime and Prime Plus subscriptions, dynamic weather to Erangel and Miramar, as well as a new ranked season and Royale Pass Season. Players could also light fireworks during matches and obtain anniversary rewards from collecting crates in-game. Tencent has appeared to make changes to how items are earned, stating that players will earn vouchers in the game’s shop if they don’t win items above a certain quality a specific number of times in a row.
Right now there’s no date for PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 to exit beta. That said, it could be at least month, given how long it took past betas to make to all players.
If you’re a fan of video games, check out Transition, Gadgets 360’s gaming podcast. You can listen to it via Apple Podcasts or RSS, or just listen to this week’s episode by hitting the play button below.